2020.12.02 Release Note
Feature Update: New Web message templates & additional items for cordless customization on message creation
We have recently renewed the web message creation template.
There are three updates that will help you use web messages more conveniently.
More Web message creation templates are now available
There are 26 new templates for creating web messages. You can choose the template that best suits your policy objectives, taking into account the type of message, the number of buttons, and the presence or absence of images.
Template selection screen
New features available in the template
Some of the new features, such as embedding and countdown display, have been added to the new templates available. The following release contains use cases to help you plan your campaigns.
A new web message creation template with countdown timer display function has been added.
New features: Web message templates added that can be embedded in page elements
Increased the number of cordless and customizable items when creating web messages
When creating a standard message, you can now customize more items.
Here is a list of the new editable items
- Adjustment of the overall message width, margins, borders and rounded corners
- Adjusting the position of the message display
- Adjustment of image width and rounded corners
- Adjust the margins, borders and rounded corners of the callout
- Adjust the length and position of the balloon's arrow part
- Adjusting the width, margins, borders, and rounded corners of the embedded message
- Adjusting the position of the embedded message to be displayed
- Select the end date and time of the countdown
- Choose the countdown timer display unit
- Timer part character adjustment
- Adjust the text characters before and after the timer part
- Adjust the display position and margins for the entire countdown
- Adjustment of the close button's presence, placement, etc.
- Adjusting the text, position, margin, and height of headings and body text
- Adjust button position, border presence, etc.
- Adjustment of vertical/horizontal buttons
Message editing screen
The types of templates and items added this time are the information at the time of the feature release on Wednesday, November 25. New templates will be added as they become available.
How to Use
- Open the Repro administration screen, go to Marketing > Messages and go to the Web message creation and editing screen.
- Go to the Repro administration screen and go to Marketing > Messages to create and edit a web message.
- Select the one that fits the image of your measure from the templates displayed.
- Select the one that matches the image of your policy from the templates displayed.
- Enter the content to be delivered in the web message, along with the fields.
Please visit official documentation for more information.
Campaigns using old-fashioned templates
By January-February 2021, campaigns using outdated templates will no longer be able to be created with new ones. Also, draft messages created with the old template will be deleted at the same time.
If you currently have a draft message, please check the content and move it to "private" if necessary.
If you are using an old-style template, the following features will still be available
- Editing a public campaign
- Duplicate private/terminated/archived campaigns
- See Delivery Results for Delivered Messages