2020.11.27 Release Note
New Feature: New Web message template with countdown timer display
A new web message template with countdown timer display feature has been added.
With the countdown timer feature, you can dynamically display the time remaining until the end of a limited-time sale or campaign, for example, in a web message.
We want to encourage users to buy by making them aware of the limited-time sale
Purpose of Delivery
Increase the number of purchases
Users visiting the site
How to set up on the administration screen
Open the Repro administration screen, go to Marketing > Messages, and then to the Web message creation and editing screen.
Among the templates displayed, the following templates support the countdown timer function. Select one of them.
- ID000301 :Countdown Dialog
- ID000302 :Countdown+Button Dialog
- ID000303 :Countdown+Image+Button Dialog
- ID030005 :Countdown Balloon
- ID050301 :Countdown embedding
The above template types are available as of the feature release on Wednesday, November 25.
New web message templates will be added as they become available.
Create a Web Message
Enter the content to be delivered in the web message, as per the fields.
You can choose the unit of time to display the countdown in the message from "Timer Notation". There are four options
- Date, Time
- Date, Time, Minute
- Date, Hour, Minute, Second
Management Screen Settings
- The countdown behavior cannot be checked in the preview on the administration screen. To check, please use the actual website preview from "Check Preview on Site".
- The duration of the web message delivery must be set apart from the "countdown end date and time". You can set it in the Delivery Settings > Specify Delivery Period.
- If the delivery period of the web message is not over, the delivery of the web message will continue, even if you have set the "end date and time". In this case, the countdown number will continue to be displayed with zero remaining time.
Specifying a delivery setup period
For more information, please visit official documentation