2020.11.27 Release Note
New Feature: New Web message templates that can be embedded in in-page elements
You can now use web message templates to embed content into elements within a page.
With embedding support, you can specify an element (CSS selector) within a reference web page and have the target content appear before, during, or after the element.
We have identified elements that increase CVR when they are recognized and we want to expose them near the CTA without interfering with the line of sight.
Product Details Page
Embedded message "If it doesn't fit, you can return it" directly below the "Add to Cart" button
Before embedding message display
After viewing an embedded message
How to set up on the administration screen</h2
Open the Repro administration screen, go to Marketing > Messages > Web Message Creation and Editing screen.
Create Web Message
- Enter the content to be delivered in the web message, along with the fields.
- Enter the following 1. Reference element (CSS selector) 2. Position to be displayed.
- You can choose from the following four positions to display
- Insert before: insert before the specified element as a sibling element
- Insert at the beginning of a child element: Insert at the beginning of the specified element as a child element
- Insert at the end of a child element: Insert at the end of a specified element as a child element
- Insert after: Insert immediately after the specified element as a sibling element
Specifying the display position
For more information, please visit official documentation.