How the UX optimizer works and the settings required for delivery
The UX Optimizer can be used for various purposes by sending a combination of key and value called a parameter from the Repro server and receiving the delivered value from the app side.
Priority of values
The value of the key that utilizes the UX optimizer is applied to the terminal in the following order of priority
- Value set as a campaign for that user
- If a user belongs to more than one campaign and both of them override a duplicate key value, the campaign with the newer update time will be used
- .If a campaign is running an A/B test involving a control group, and a user is assigned to this control group, the behavior will be "do not override the value of the specified parameter key"
- Default value specified from the admin page
- Default values set dynamically by the app
- A static default value set by the app
Points to keep in mind
- The values retrieved by the app for abbreviated communication are never cached, and the most recent values are always retrieved from the server and applied.
- If you change the settings on the admin screen, the app will get the latest value from the server the next time you start it, so it will be applied when you start it again.
- If it fails to get the value from the server of Repro, it uses the value it had last time.
How to set up
When introducing the UX optimizer, it is always necessary to implement an app that uses the values set on the screen.
Please refer to here for details on implementation.