How to set up ad-linked messages
About Advertising Messages
Using attribution data retrieved from AppsFlyer/Adjust, you can display in-app messages based on user influx channels and ad groups.
Recommend the same works as the ad to first-time users who install the app via a specific ad
Aim of Delivery
Increase new user retention by recommending the same titles to first-time users as the banner ads
How to set up in the administration screen
On the in-app message creation screen, specify the distribution target and distribution triggers as follows
In the Create In-App Message screen, please specify the following targets and triggers for distribution.
First time user
- Select "Set of user profiles"
- Select the user profile for the
- Specify the "Name of the campaign used in the ad" as the value to be set
Attribution data available:
- Clickid = unique click ID issued when using ad networks
- Media Source = name of the media such as advertiser/agency/ad network
- Campaign = campaign name set per media
- Adset = what is set for each ad (e.g. ad segment)
- Ad = what is set for each ad (e.g. creative)
network = name of the media such as advertiser/agency/ad network
Campaign = campaign name set per media
Adgroup = what will be set for each ad (e.g. ad segment)
Creative = content (creative, etc.) to be set for each ad
When checking the operation, please install the app via the AppsFlyer/Adjust tracker and check the display. Please note that you may have to reset your ad ID to check the operation.
To use ad-supported messages, you need to implement them in the Repro SDK. Refer to the AppsFlyer/Adjust documentation to set ad attribution data in your user profile.
See below for a sample code of the implementation
Methods of Retention Analysis
Retention analysis can be performed using the captured attribution data.
Learn more at See Retention Analysis of Ad-Linked Messages