See the information of the tester
How to check
You can see the information of the registered tester on this screen.
The information can be checked
An ID that uniquely identifies the user registered in Repro. The unique ID of the registered app is displayed.
The name of the device
The ADID (IDFA/AAID) of the device.
Device ID is the ID used by the Repro SDK to identify the device.
Push tokens are necessary to distribute push notifications. For Androids, it is called a Registration ID, and for iOS it is called a Device Token.
6.Push Token Availability
This displays the availability of push tokens. A circle will be displayed when the push token is acquired and available.If the circle is not displayed, the push notification is not delivered to the tester.
Below are cases when push tokens are not available:
- When apps are uninstalled
- App developers must acquire a certificate of registration prior to sending push notifications. If this is not complete, push tokens are not available.
When trying to perform the below actions when push tokens are not available, there will be a circle next to the section:
- Upload the session when the push token is acquired and available.
- Upload the session when the app is reinstalled and the push token is regenerated.
If the push notification is available, there will be a circle displayed.If the circle is not displayed, the push notification is not delivered to the tester.
This will also display push notification availability on the OS side as well. Please be aware that this does not entail the push notification availability an app may have as its own function.
Check the datails of the tester
You can see the details page of the tester by clicking the user ID.
Please see the Check the states of user profile and Event execution history for the details.
- Tester Management
- Register as a tester
- See the information of the tester
- Check the status of the user profile and event execution history.
- Test delivery to test devices